- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 bottle MAÏA Côtes de Provence rosé wine
- 1 cup sugar
- Thinly slice 2-3 strawberries and scatter slices throughout an empty ice cube tray.
- Fill ice cube tray with MAÏA Côtes de Provence Rosé and place in the freezer overnight.
- Slice 4 medium strawberries and place in a small saucepan, along with 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water.
- Bring sugar mixture to a boil until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour through a mesh strainer into a small bowl so the strawberry bits are removed. Place the bowl of simple syrup in the refrigerator to cool.
- Chill cocktail glasses in the freezer for 20 minutes before preparing cocktail.
- Thinly slice 2-3 strawberries and place into a pitcher. Pour 1/2 cup of simple syrup into pitcher and fill with MAÏA Côtes de Provence Rosé. Stir thoroughly.
- Take the cocktail glasses out of the freezer and place 2-3 MAÏA Côtes de Provence Rosé ice cubes in each glass. Pour cocktail over ice cubes and serve immediately.